Tuesday, August 06, 2002

It's about time!
So, I've finally felt inspired to sit down and write something here. I talked to Moey the other day, and we did both agree that one has to feel inspired before just writing anything here. So, here goes.
This summer has gone on too long. I have reached that point...you know...the point where all you can think of is what is going to come next and you have to try extremely hard to focus on where you are at the present moment because your mind is way off elsewhere. It is very trying! Luckily this week is our vacation bible school, otherwise I might be tempted just to quit it all and go away wherever I felt like. Not that I would actually do that...I would feel too bad. But that is how I feel at the present.
It is strange how you don't know what you are missing, until you get a taste of it once again. I went home this weekend. I haven't been home since school ended. I was lying on my couch and I seriously did not ever want to get up again. I was so content being there. Everything seemed so much simpler. I miss my home. And then I invited a group of my friends over. Now my friends in Courtenay are great, but I would not say that any of them are super close to me. However, we hung out and watched a really dumb movie, that I probably would not normally enjoy, and I had the time of my life. I realized after that that was the first time I have hung out with a group of people my own age in...I don't remember how long. I miss it!
Anyways, Dan do you know what is funny? I can recall countless hours I have spent in that scandia golf and games place. Mind you, we usually just played mini-golf, but I still find it quite funny.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home