Thursday, July 25, 2002

there are times when i saunter into this website and am rocked by my friends
how lucky am i to have friends who blow my mind just by stuff they think about on a day to day basis?
I am blessed
Today i am thankful to be surrounded by people who are real and who care when i am real and my realness is unnatractive

I am also extrememly thankful for a mother who realizes that i am not her and sees my faults but loves me anyways. Not only that, but she loves me and holds me accountable in a non-controling type way. This is not the mother I grew up with. I am thankful that we are never too old to grow up and that My heavenly father has given me parents who are growing up as we speak. My dad loves me and even talks about how he feels. Big deal for a Scottish man whom I was convinced did not have emotion 'till I was 20. I am blessed beyond my own comprehension

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home