Saturday, July 20, 2002

I like men alot!
At this moment frustrated with some
but generally a lover of men
I find that those who write about pseudo emotionalism to be intriguing
i watched the movie Amelie last night
Huge in the cuteness and endearment factor
Generally this would be something I would secretly love yet not admit
The reason is this:
I realized that I perk up while watching twisted realities
Twists that cause my imagination to be challenged to create more little quirks that might challenge other imaginations
That and I would love to help a blind man see through my words
And would love for my obsessive compulsiveness to be seen as a quirky instead of a negative thing worthy of "treatment"
People who aren't creative and put me in a box piss me off
People who are creative and put me in a box piss me off too
However, the second at least have something I can relate to
I like to roll my clothes instead of fold them
I need to line up my Starbucks symbols with the sleeve and lid.
And yes I am addicted to starbucks!
That is who I am and I'm pretty sure that Prozac et al. will not change that
(and besides, if i don't line up my cups i spill because i miss the lid hole - geez i hate that!!!)
Thats my rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home