Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I've started and deleted this opening sentence far too many times. It irks me that I don't write anymore. I don't really even have the time. It irritates me that I hardly play guitar anymore. I keep thinking about putting on a show this year... It's probably not going to happen. Well, not while I'm working, going to school, fighting in cage matches every second Thursday, Delivering babies on call, and driving Anne Donkers to every freaking "Women of Faith" conferences up and down the West coast!!!!
Goodness, me!

I'm so busy I don't even have time to think about what to write! So instead, I'll leave you with some lyrics from my bestest foreverestest pal, "Ian - Supersonic Dream Day"

Supersonic Dream Day
IAN

Some mastermind
Has Duped the masses
But can't explain
When the minute passes
He swore he knew
What was in store
Oh, it's djea vous
pretending

Chorus:
This is what it takes to be free
A simple faith, a simple belief in Me
This is what it takes to be free
A little love for all of the world to see

Sometimes the truth, it isn't easy to learn
They fix you up before they fit your size
Can't think in time, hit on the head with an answer
It won't sink in until you see it with your own eyes

Living proof of the One that He sent
He shows the way to make a
permanent dent

Repeat Chorus (Whoo!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!)

The solution you seek
Is revealed in belief

I don't know where I would be today, if Dan Donkers hadn't given me this CD for my birthday.
Next time you see Dan, thank him for me, with a punch to the throat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Hey Dan
You should post here more often!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Geoff is right.

Let's get him Geoff!!

START ME UP KANG!!!!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home