Thursday, October 03, 2002

One time, I was sitting in my room and I thought, "Does following God really mean I have to wear a suit and carry a Bible?"
I mean,
Why is it that all your B.C. teachers give you lots of wonderful advice on "how" to minister,
yet, somehow I need advice on "why" to minister.
I always used to think, "I don't want to save my friends, because if their Christian walk is going to be anything like
mine,
Then I don't want them to have to go through that."
There seems to be this dichotomy in my life between what I've been told, and what I belive...
How could I save my high school?
What was I saving them from?
Fear of the devil isn't much better than living for him...
Once you've gone to the altar 100 times for the same problem, does it go away?
I never fell down...
Not once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home